1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

One problem with the latest update (no recent battle data)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Rusty Scupper, 2 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper New Member

Hello battle bay friends and family,
    I am hoping that by postingnthis messsge the devs #mika will take a look at the issue that i have with changing the pkayer profile page within the game. I really do like recent chages to be able to see current loadouts....that part is great.
    The problem I have as a guild leader is that I cannot see which players are active anymore because it doesn't show the battles won ratio over the last 30 days. I usex this to keep track of who was active so i could kick non actives and keep space open for new recruits.

Is there a place where i can find this info?

Thanks people

Your old friend,
    Rusty

k406k likes this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

I hated the "last 30 days" win/loss system. It should have always been a "total" win/loss.

But no, I don't think there is a way to find out if they are active besides maybe adding them all and seeing whl never gets online?

3. Stelmo

Stelmo Well-Known Member

You'll have to take screenshots, or keep a diary;)

4. Rusty Scupper

Rusty Scupper New Member

Rather unfortunate turn of events then...

So it goes.

Rusty