1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ok i stepped on a tier 2 rare mine again xD

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by jeongmin seo, 13 May 2017.

1. jeongmin seo

jeongmin seo Member

Sometimes friendly mines and enemy's mines are mixed and I can't tell which ones are safe to go through.... is there any way to distinguish them?

Xenon03 likes this.
  2. RESQMI

RESQMI Active Member

These is no way to tell them apart other than try to memorize the location you see either friendlies or unfriendlies drop them off.
    This is one of the most interesting weapon in the game, insanely powerful at higher level but comes with a big trade off.
    Can remember how many times I ran into 1 when I thought that it should be mine or friendlies drop and got sunk hahaha.

You just have to treat it as all mines are unfriendlies drop unless you are very sure that it will not trigger when going near it.

Xenon03 likes this.
  3. Zaptos

Zaptos New Member

True i started using mines yesterday. Unfriendly speeder run right into it