1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Odd delay in Gatling Gun damage appearing & display of target. Communication error unlikely

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CrazyCat, 23 Mar 2019.

1. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

https://replay.battlebay.net/TKMCJDRS#FBWRCYKW

At 4:15 I start attacking Ken711’s virtually stationary Defender, but no damage appears for several seconds. I initially thought this was occurring because I had suffered some sort of communication break with the server, but a quick look at screen showed that the warning triangle was not present. A few seconds after I started firing on him, damage begins being displayed as normal. Also, the frame-rate-per-second did not suddenly speed up to synchronize me with the current time in the battle. Instead, everything proceeded as normal and I initially thought that the only problem was the delay in damage occurring. However, when I replayed the battle it shows me continuing to fire at the defender’s burning wreckage for several seconds, which I did not do during the battle.

This may be a communication issue, but it is unlike any other communication issue I’ve experienced in over 4,000 battles. I fear that it may be related to the other issues the Gatling gun is suffering through now.