1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Notoriety sistem

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Tomojk, 5 Jan 2018.

1. Tomojk

Tomojk New Member

Esxuse my english but i'm using google translate for something.
    I think that my idea is quite rough but i tought taht using it as a starting point you could really do something rearlly interesting
    i trust in your ability so i beg you, do not ignore it from beginning because i think it could really come up with something good

My idea is as easy as is interesting, i always meet people that change ship and diviso in 5 use a mk 2-3 in high rank and obviously i lose the match, so i thought, and if every ship could have a personal score that can increase or decrease only using that ship?
    This could also solve other problems:
    Can use a mk 3-4 ship in a rank that is not too difficult because you are using a limited ship in a higher rank;
    For medium rank player is common use 1 or 2 ship only and when you have some guild quest many player ignore it because can't win with those ship in their rank or more simply they won't rank down, so that could help for less guild problem and a better community without disagreements;
    Obviously help with the problem of no meet some mk 2 ship when all in the match are using mk 6
    So now remain a only a probelm to solve that is the global rank divided into 5 and the awards for rank ups i think that could be used the best score of the 5 ship if it was done in the last 5/7 days for avoid non active players;
    one possible solution could be a different notoriety score splitted in the mk rank or something like this.

Thank you for reading everhing to the end i hope other people can criticize this post costructively and give some ideas or better solutions for the programmers.
    Thanks all again and happy 2018

The Otherguy likes this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Thanks for taking the effort to write such a descriptive post!

However, I can see a problem here:
    A mk2 ship with it's low score will get matched against other mk2s, right? But the player could very well have high level epics, which aren't really mk2 weapons. Such a player would just one shot any enemy.

3. Tomojk

Tomojk New Member

No way mate you not understood all i wrote, if you win a game and one other again and again you increase your score so you can't go down so easly.
    there was a time when i want lose the match for met lower rank enemy but now i can't go down for more than 3 match in a row so you can have mk2 with epic wepons level 20 but you will just rank up and met other mk2 with high wepons