1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not sure if this has been brought up but...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ReTi, 6 Apr 2018.

Tags:
  1. ReTi

ReTi New Member

Professional Bushman Translator
    How is it, if someone out dps's the team (and sinks more too), they get less stars or no stars?

2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Either they are 800 or more infamy less than their highest (infamy tanking punishment), or other people used fire weapons and got more contributions than them. Also I don't think sinking ships counts towards contribution and stars.

Snapshot likes this.
  3. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I think kills may count... just not much.

Nor should they.

4. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Fire and frost contribution helps a lot in determining end match order.

5. Raunak

Raunak Member

Yes as you can see from the battle log below
    Screenshot_2018-03-24-19-15-53.png
    He did got qurda kill and did more damage then me. Still I got 3 stars and he got 2 stars due to infamy punishment I guess as his at 88 infamy.

And other reason of getting me a 3 stars is I used fire Bomb which helped my teammates get a bonus damage.