1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not receiving legendary piece on the 10th box

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by V__, 3 Aug 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    9th box.
    [​IMG]
    Surprise MOTHER LOVER!
    [​IMG]
    350 coins spent.​

2. Sundarabose

Sundarabose New Member

U get any legendary inbetween the 10 boxes. Sometimes I also get, inbetween the 10 boxes.

3. Viacheslav

Viacheslav New Member

then tell me why it is written every 10 box contains the legendary part ??????? this verbiage or cheating of players? I also got the legendary part on the 5 drawer, but I did not get it for 10. I hoped that it was so lucky for me and I would get another one on the 10th box, as it was before. 350 coins spent and GUARANTEED, and now this is a fraud! developers , now they can not answer for their words !?)

4. Viacheslav

Viacheslav New Member

here is the text!

Attached Files:

5. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

Yes, in deed i got the leg piece on the 5th box, now it is 5-15-25... for me, dont even know it reset once you got the leg piece

ShipCrusherCz likes this.
  6. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

devs explained that before
    these "every 10th box contains..." meters reset after recieving the guaranteed rewards, so for example if you get legendary piece from 5th box, next guaranteed legendary piece is in the 15th theoretically, ofc you might get it before the 15th box

7. Viacheslav

Viacheslav New Member

then all is confusing ( I knew what to spend 350 coins and get laid part, appropriately, I have to spend 1050 to get 3 pieces! how about now???? you spend and take a chance??? that kind of nonsense?

8. Viacheslav

Viacheslav New Member

Reward Requirements:
    You purchase one of three boxes for 35 coins that contains either parts, pieces, or perks. Once you have spent 900 coins, you get the Legendary Perk for free.
    Here are the possible purchases:
    View attachment 17680 View attachment 17681 View attachment 17682
    For the piece and perk box, you are guaranteed one legendary piece or epic perk every 10 boxes, respectively.
    DO NOT SPEND YOUR COINS UNTIL YOU HAVE 910! COINS WILL ROLL OVER TO THE NEXT EVENT, BUT LEGENDARY METER WILL RESET.
    It might be beneficial to save 1050 coins if you are gettingpieces/perks so you don’t miss out on the 10th box reward.
    If you average 5 coins per game, that is 180 games required to earn a Legendary perk.
    That is roughly 6 hours of gameplay (estimated average of 2-minutegames).

9. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
  10. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

you have 1% chance to recieve legendary piece from first to 9th boxes and you have 100% chance if you haven't recieved legendary perk from the 9 previous boxes, that's simple, isn't it?

StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  11. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    If you spend 1050 then you have a very low chance of getting more than 3 pieces because the counter resets to 0.

ShipCrusherCz likes this.