1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not receiving infamy????

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Jade Howell, 4 May 2017.

1. Jade Howell

Jade Howell New Member

I'm winning loads of battles and there been like a 50% chance that my infamy has actually gone up. Multiple times it has said +23 or +24 but it has not made my infamy go up. Usually the only thing it does do is go down, it is almost impossible for me to go up in infamy. Not only this, but how do you expect me and probably many others to win battles if our team mates are all bots that float around and do nothing but watch you die. Please fix! Or help explain to me why my infamy never goes up, despite battle wins and 4-5 kills per battle.
    Thanks!

Edit: going from 190, to 165, to 116 infamy in just three battles??

Last edited: 4 May 2017
  2. Miika

Miika Game Lead

If you get killed and exit the battle before it ends you still lose the infamy but this only happens after the battle actually ends. Because of this it is common situation that:
    1. You die and exit back to hub
    2. Go to a new battle immediately
    3. Old battle ends => -24 infamy
    4. New battle ends, you win => +24
    5. You get back to the hub and think that you didn't get any infamy because it haven't changed