1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not enough player base in Rank mode

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by REAL", 12 Mar 2019.

1. REAL"

REAL" Member

Causal mode and event mode indirectly decrease the player base in rank mode.
    As a result, the infamy gap between teammates are so big. I face a match that the highest is 46xx and the lowest is 30xx (1500 infamy gap in a team!)
    And we face the same enemy again and again

It is not health. Both high and low infamy player don’t enjoy this kind of matchmaking.

In the past, rank mode is fun. But now, it makes people unhappy

Pls help dev

Last edited: 12 Mar 2019
    Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. REAL"

REAL" Member

3. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

How do you propose to fix it?

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Its because of Casual and Events players are still on this game . even if they remove Event and Casual still there are not much players on this game . some of them gonna left if there is no Casual and Events because experience in Ranked is not good anymore . it was same even when there was no casual . people just don't like result manipulate by game to keep it 50-50 win lose . some players used to be at 3000+ infamy now they are 1200 . you may see low infamy players in your team but check details on their profiles they may have gear score and captain level closer to yours but they are now in a trap where they can't get back the infamy they lose because if they are now like 1200 then match not gonna put them against 1200 it will still gonna put them against 3-4k infamy playes and they can't even fleet with 3-4k infamy players as they used to so if they fleet with someone 2k infamy which not gonna happened because players mostly refused to fleet but in case someone fleet and they see they have to face 3-4k infamy players they are not gonna fleet . its a kind of a trap . Ranked it self is a problem they need to update the system so people see more progress then losing strikes . and to manipulate results this game can even sometimes stop players boat . its happened to me lots of time when my boat don't move at all in the middle of the battle and boat get sink . removing events and casual not gonna improve game experience some play just gonna leave the game if there is no events or casual . if they make some good improvements on ranked and maybe make infamy based on individual progress then maybe it will attract players to play more ranked . right now its not worth enough even if they double the reward people not gonna play as much as they play event or casual . its just need one losing strike to demotivate players . and also when players can see the battle was possible to win but team mate give easy kills to unfriendly by going 5v1 , its even happened in events too when one or two players just rushing into unfriendly and give them easy kills . infamy should not be based on team but it should be individual and i think it should not be +24 or -24 it should be +5 -4 then its not gonna be like i love 200 infamy all together that feeling is really bad .

5. REAL"

REAL" Member

I like your point, infamy should be based on individual progress

Sidd gamer and Su-57 like this.