1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not able to shoot

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by ViscountSniffit, 1 Dec 2017.

1. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure this is a bug. It happened to me yesterday too, but I thought I’d missclicked. However, today I had lots of time to see what was happening, and there was obviously something up.

My weapon was charged, it was selected, I was right next to a ship, but the target wasn’t there, and I couldn’t shoot.

It happened right at the end of this game. I was about to finish the Defender off with my Blast Cannon, and then all of a sudden I can’t shoot.

#BQGFZYVV

At the last moment I switched to my ExC, and the target came back, but that’s a less powerful weapon, so I missed the kill and almost got in a mess (Defender is rocking legendary BC too).

Luckily, it wasn’t too critical this time, but yesterday it got me killed.

2. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

Im betting it's the connection. Happens to me a lot that they are damaging me and i can't though im shooting and my weapons' getting cooled down.

3. ViscountSniffit

I’m not sure, I didn’t notice any connection problems, and the second I switched weapon, it was fixed, then when switched back to BC, it was ready and everything was fine again (aside from I’m down 1k hp)

I recorded a video from the replay, obviously you can’t see that I’m not able to shoot, but you can see that I have plenty of time to take the shot, but instead I’m forced to change weapon. I wouldn’t have done that if I didn’t have to...

Last edited: 1 Dec 2017
  4. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

watched it from your match id. And yeah there is no crosshair display to verify this on the replays. Btw you can share your replays without uploading to youtube, refer to this post
    https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/share-your-replays-here-no-need-for-youtube.14950/
    Feel free to share :)
    Just make sure you browse the link in a device with battlebay installed.

5. ViscountSniffit

Thanks,

I just uploaded the video for convenience, and so that I could slow down the critical moment, as it all happens quite quickly (unless you’re the one who can’t shoot, then it feels like an eternity, lol).