1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Not able to advance in infamy...

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Calamity Jo, 14 Aug 2017.

1. Calamity Jo

Calamity Jo New Member

I started playing this game a few months ago, and befriended some people that were at the same captain level as me, and just starting out themselves. They are now well into the 1000's in infamy, while I have been stuck down in the 4-700's for the last two months. This could be explained by poor "playmanship" until I got their email info from them and started comparing battle report data for the last two months. I have played as many if not more battles, earned more battle stars overall, won more battles overall, have a higher kill ratio, and have more total health damage (I only play a shooter). Add to the fact that I have actually bought 4 or 5 epic chests and several of my friends have bought none (and everyone in VIP chat swears this is a pay to win game), I would like to know definitively, what does it take to move up in infamy and therefore leagues???

Because either there is something seriously wrong with my account, or I'm being held back on purpose...

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

The game purposely holding you back is clearly it :)

If you win more than you lose, then your infamy increases.

The Otherguy likes this.
  3. Fix-it

Fix-it Active Member

Student
    There is "Choke Points" that sits in certain point and when you are about to pass a choke point that match will be hard to win. So I reccomend you to be with a strong fleet mate when you are about that match. There is "Checkpoints" also. They will be a little upper the choke point. If you pass Checkpoint, passed choke point will not be harder anymore.

NaruDestroyer likes this.
  4. BoogieJoJo

BoogieJoJo New Member

For your ignorant information, I submitted the same details to support and they have contacted me stating they have reviewed all my battle reports and there does appear to be an issue. So you know what you can go and do :)

5. BoogieJoJo

BoogieJoJo New Member

Yeah fix it, oh and thank you for not being smartass like some people, but support has found an issue with my account and are currently investigating it.

6. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Just did it 5mins ago, need time to recover before going again ;)

Stelmo likes this.
  7. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I don't see how there could be a problem, do you keep tabs on your infamy? It's not uncommon at that level to have a skid of a few hundred infamy from a few bad runs

As a newb I got frustrated with dropping infamy too, when you get frustrated you lose more. Just have fun playing, infamy comes in waves.

Last edited: 16 Aug 2017
    NaruDestroyer likes this.
  8. Miika

Miika Game Lead

Could you please give me the ticket number you are referring to?

9. Antonio martinez

Antonio martinez New Member

Amigo me pasa igual no me da estrellas y en vez de dar me quita infamia y no me da el oro ni azúcar justo por victorias en liga Ace

10. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

I know how it feels to get hard stuck.
    I suggest always try playing in fleet. It increases your chance to win because even if the rest of your team is not good, 2 people in a fleet have a much better chance to carry a game than you alone.
    Upgrade weapons and always carry a turbo if you are not already.
    If your weapon combination is only straight shot guns, then I would say use at least 1 mortar or firebomb.
    Also if you are trying to cross 1000 ish infamy and you have a MK3 boat, try upgrading to MK4. It can take you to as high as 2500 around untill you go MK5.
    Lastly I would suggest watch and follow pro players on youtube. Porthos of course.
    Good luck mate. :)

11. Antonio martinez

Tengo en mi historial más de 15k de batallas y más de 20k de muertos y empezó a fallas desde que salió el chat VIP lo tengo y ya con estas fallas no quiero siquiera gastar las perlas para comprar tengo buenas armas y estuve a muy poco de obtener mi primera legendaria pero ahora ya no me emociona igual quiero que me ayuden con el detalle de recompensas intenté contactar a soporte de Rovio y Irina me pidió capturas y todo se lo pase y no me han podido solucionar nada por eso pido ayuda para arreglar esto si alguien sabe algo dígalo no soporto ganar batallas con más de 10k de daño y tener 0 estrellas y una mísera de recursos Screenshot_20170821-023532.png

Attached Files:

12. NaruDestroyer

NaruDestroyer Member

This is quite true. I have faced it exactly the same way.

The Otherguy likes this.
  13. Antonio martinez

Te ha pasado?

14. disorder

disorder Active Member

you are totally stop at some lvl.
    upgrade is the main things to do... it can take month if you do not pay.
    Edit:
    don't play when child play...

Last edited: 21 Aug 2017