1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Noob to Noob: A compendium of dubious knowledge

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Snapshot, 20 Jan 2018.

1. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

My Noob to Noob series is just as it says.... one Noob talking about the things he's learned hoping to help other Noobs. I started putting together these posts because a lot of what I was reading on this board didn't make sense or was obviously ridiculous. It took me a while to figure out that almost all the posters here are much higher infamy than I am and everything is different in the realm where they play. These articles are written primarily from the perspective of a shooter between the levels of 1 and 30. They discuss the 0-1500 infamy range.

So read on and learn the quite probably incorrect lessons I've learned.
    -------------------------

Since I have gotten some positive response from these articles I put together this compendium thread.

Volume 1: Battle Communications
    Volume 2: You're at 70% Health. Do you know where your fixer is?
    Volume 3: Reading the tea leaves of battle (how to scry the future from the team screen)
    Volume 4: You thought napalm was a useless weapon? You're right! (but there's more to know)
    Volume 5: Team formation. Let's talk about togetherness
    Volume 5: Speeders - A knife in the back

Coming soon
    Volume 6: Know your speeders

Last edited: 27 Feb 2018
  2. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

Volume 5 : Duct Strikes Back maybe?

3. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

lol ok... but you have to write it and only using up to M4 and R25.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

When are you coming back?