1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No rivalry rewards

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Jujujuan, 24 Apr 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jujujuan

Jujujuan Active Member

Hello everyone. After 2 months of inactivity with my main account (because I was camping trying to get my first legendary), I started to play and complete some guild missions.
    Of course almost all members have left the guild, the ones who remained there were my guild leader and another guildmate (I really like them that's why im stayed in this guild till they come back)

Now, here is the problem:
    I have completed 2 missions after 2 months of inactivity. But still have 0 mission completed from rivalry
    here are the captures
    Screenshot_20180424-000728.png Screenshot_20180424-000738.png Screenshot_20180424-001550.png
    Will I earn my 42K tokens?