1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No event perks

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by I.S.S HYPERION, 31 Aug 2018.

1. I.S.S HYPERION

I.S.S HYPERION New Member

I’m a new member. I just read the posts on the event boxes. I to was effected by this. I spent 550 coins and didn’t get a single epic perk

Jamel H. likes this.
  2. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

So was I. Went through about 500 coins and no epic perks. Got a bunch of common perks though. Personally... I have no faith in Rovio anymore. There seems to be a trend developing where they are taking rewards away. Just like the new event released today. There's no chance of obtaining any legendary pieces anymore. How do we earn legendary parts and pieces now. It's getting to be ridiculous. Reduced gold and sugar too. Reduced epic perks in the market as well. There's a ton of common and uncommon perks available though. I've been hearing about Fortnite so perhaps it's time to move on. I've been playing Battle Bay for about a year and four months now with about 35k in matches from daily play and this is the reward for my loyalty. It was once fun but not anymore.

3. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Yep. It's definitely Rovios MO to nerf rewards in order to increase revenue. They did it with the guild raffle and now events. Bean counters.

4. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

Yup.... They'll be happy when people stop playing. I know I won't be playing the events much. Had the nerves to even double the coins needed to buy crates. Battle Bay was fun but those days are just about over.

5. I.S.S HYPERION

I.S.S HYPERION New Member

Couldn’t agree more with u guys. I’ve been playing this game since the day it came out. I’m level 44 with maxed out everything. I’ll b honest I’ve bought my fair share of pearls etc but it’s the only way to get on in this game but doubling the event coins is ridiculous