1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nitro and Fixers!

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Ultrah, 20 Jul 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

IMG_4031.PNG I have only ever used a Fixer and I am currently with a MK4 at around 1900-close to 2000 infamy. I use to be at 1700+ until I started using this set up.

Only thing I changed from my old set up is the Yellow Slot, from a Epic Tesla Bolt to this tiny Nitro.

I can't count how many times the Nitro has saved me from any Big or Swift Torpedo, or from Mortars.

That's just me though, I don't think I'd switch even if I got a Epic Overboost.

Nitro 4 Life!
    Anyways!

What do other Fixers use and how have you benefited?

2. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Been using Overboost pretty much always. Was bored yesterday, so decided to try out my Tesla Bolt. Its not as painfully slow as I had feared and gut feeling is that Tesla Bolt is a better way to farm stars.

Should get around to trying Nitro at some point, but havnt found any since the OB nerf.

3. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

But in the league you're in your teammates don't break tesla stuns or do they?

4. SunlightDuck

SunlightDuck Active Member

Krusty Krab Keeper
    no one pays attention to tesla there:(