1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Next level camping!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by V__, 3 Dec 2018.

1. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2 guardians and a fixer, what could go wrong? the ultimate camping simulator lol.

And also, the yellow item's background looks dirty, please revert, it does not look as good as before.

[​IMG]

2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I can see shield camping becoming a big issue once people have high level/rarity shields. Maybe adding a mechanic where friendly shots that pass through the shield have reduced damage would be a decent solve that doesn't Nerf the shields strategic capabilities.

HappyUnicorn789 likes this.
  3. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

Hilarious. .

4. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

i tried once with a flare behind the new shield and the shot did not come through, i might have been mistaken tho

5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Yeah,why did the yellow items have a blurred yellow background after this update? This needs to be fixed ASAP. And then,Guardian needs to have a bit more speed than it is now,I think. Max speed of 1.55 would be nice though.

@TheAntiSnipe ,what do u think bro?;)

6. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

No, the speed is enough, it is a defender in the end so why increase its speed. on the other hand, the rare new shield can block a full shot of maxed epic flare without being broken.