1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New weapons!!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by WestKach1p, 18 Mar 2018.

1. WestKach1p

WestKach1p New Member

I know everybody thinks now and then, this of that would be a cool weapon or item! but its not available (yet). Feel free to post your own ideas here so we all can see whats are the most populair ones. you maybe see a weapon that you never even thought about!!

So far i read about a Minigun. would be cool right :).

We know about the nitro, turbo, and overboost.. what about a Turbojet? it would make you jump over hurdles, mines, torps etc...

Also give every boat 1 speacial weapon that doesnt need slots ( but costs like 1/3 mil) this weapon cannot be put on another boat, per example.
    a speeder would get a fang like nose to ram and cut to other ships with great speed!!! dont overpower!! it but u get the idea :)

a shooter would get an guided missile, but it only follow for like 5/10 seconds than explodes

defender.. dunno never really played with defender so i dont now what would be a good special weapon

enforcer. total map freez/stun (includes freezing/stunning mines and waves)

fixer. godlike healing, healing the whole team everywhere on the map..

ofcourse all these things are yust suggestions but think about it... it would only be able for players of mk5, and all special weapons will have an cooldown of 30 sec, it will be upgradable. but lets say to unlock your speacial weapon slot you need to pay 1mill gold, to upgrade you need to pay T1. 250,000gold (not sugar couzz its ''special'' :p) T2 500,000 and so forth. no rare or epic feature. yust a strickt reqirement of shiplevel and gold!!

Last edited: 19 Mar 2018