1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW VIDEO: AmericanMarauder in "Dining Out with Marauder" - a new Battle Bay culinary series

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by American Marauder, 20 Nov 2018.

1. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Hey Everyone! It's AmericanMarauder, dishing up the good eats. Welcome to the latest Battle Bay culinary series, Dining Out with Marauder.

In this episode, I'm feeding hungry unfriends my special, iron-fortified "meatballs." And they just loved them. Some went back for 2nds, 3rds and more! Anyone have room for Tiramisu?

If you like mines, then this is the video for you. The ultimate mine troll video with a massive kill count! Don't forget to subscribe! Feed you later...

2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That is hilarious! Every time someone stopped you from tossing bread to the ducks, you slapped them once with a Carronade and they ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs, and then you casually resumed your leisurely Sunday at the park.

4. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Something about the steam shooting out of their boats from a carronade hit makes people flip out.

5. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

That's a lot of mines. *Heavy Breathing*

Just needs a dash of something to spice it up... may I recommend my RedHot Messiah™ brand four flare spam? It's guaranteed to blast any dish with some serious heat... even those thicc defenders.
    RedHot Messiah™: For all your flavoring needs.

RedHot Messiah™ is a registered trademark of Foundry Meatpacking, Incorporated.

Last edited: 22 Nov 2018
  6. $uckerson$ucker

$uckerson$ucker New Member

Bandit
    Lol AM just casually throwing mines out the window
    Plop!......BOOM!!
    LOL keep on posting new videos

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Can't... Breathe!:D This was absolutely epic, AM... Now I want a montage of defenders getting onehit killed by three-four of these monsters deliberately placed in one spot...

Care to do a poor hungry speeder a good turn?

Happy thanksgiving, btw:D

American Marauder likes this.
  8. American Marauder

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Well now that you mention it, i have 3 penta videos using all or mostly all mines. Coming to a bistro near you. :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

I don't think it was so much the first hit that made them decide to flee.

I think it was the fact that they realized if they're still there in five seconds, they're gonna get it again.

TheAntiSnipe and Redneck Messiah like this.