1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New System Idea "Auctions"

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by qySatas, 5 Aug 2017.

1. qySatas

qySatas New Member

First of all, English isn't my mother language but Taiwanese is. Please forgive my poor English pronounciationo_O

When we got lots of equipments that we don't really need, most of them would be scrapped, which means the items would be wasted.

What if there is a system we can put the item on sale to other players in whole the world by the way auctions? It can be designed to pay with pearls, gold and sugar. Of course, you got to pay some fee to the Auction Place like 3%~10%, depend on the badge's level.

To avoid from someone giving resources to others by the system, people can only sale their items once in a short time, like 24hr.

How does this sounds?!:)

2. Captain Gilligan

Captain Gilligan Well-Known Member

Freelance Motion Designer
    I have actually mentioned this idea randomly to my guild a few months ago. The initial idea seems really really cool! But once you look into if you would find that it would be really easy to exploit.
    For example; people could refuse to give away a certain item unless ________... Maybe only if you joined their guild or gave them something irl, also, you could get in contact with the person and offer them something else outside of in game currency which could break the game.
    If the devs could find a way around these few problems, then having an auction or personal shop would be incredible!

3. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

this is a double post...