1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship- Submarine

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by me123b, 21 Feb 2018.

?

Would you like to see new ships implemented into the game?

1. Yes, adding a Submarine sounds like good option.

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  2. Yes, I would be open to the possibility of new ships being added.

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. No, I think the game should only have its current 5 ships.

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  1. me123b

me123b New Member

I think adding a Submarine ship option would be fun and offer more opportunities to change up current play-styles. The submarine would have to remain visible for obvious balancing reasons (Devs could add a submerged feature if they wanted but it should be extremely limited~ maybe submerged and go invisible and maybe even invulnerable for 6 seconds with a 25 second cooldown; while submerged, ship can ONLY move). Submarine can only use RED (up to 3 weapons) and BLUE items and moves at a moderate speed. However, the Submarine has the smallest health pool but has a defensive buff that allows mortar damage to be reduced by 50%-67% while any other damage remains normal.

Let me know what you all think about this, or any other changes/balancing ideas you might have for a Submarine! Let's make this happen!

2. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!
    Maybe this could be a new yellow item.

3. Wezsh0T

Wezsh0T New Member

How about being able to shoot torpedoes when submerged, but shooting a torpedo automatically causes you to surface? That sounds pretty cool.

4. NoTzHoNg

NoTzHoNg Active Member

Battle Bay Player
    How about this? Immune to mortar rings, but the main projectile can still hit for full damage, but takes 2x damage from torpedoes. This will limit the usage of mortars, but will increase the usage of torpedoes and triple torpedoes.o_O?:confused:

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

I like the submerge idea...like tesla shield have a duration it should have a duration. It should be like 10 sec time but fast movement under water. Should take sec or two to submerge leaving it defenceless for time being. Also you won't be completely invisible, your periscope can be spotted but auto aim wont show green.
    Pros- can sneak to enemy, immune to cannon,motars,missiles,railgun.
    Cons- can't use anything but torp. Torp will be visible after its dead range.
    Torps will damage 2x.

NoTzHoNg likes this.