1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship Named BEAST

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Sadman fuad khan, 29 Dec 2018.

Tags:
?

Do you like my idea of new ship named BEAST

1. Yes, it’s pretty cool

100.0%
  2. No, its a dumb idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Sadman fuad khan

Sadman fuad khan New Member

GREETING EVERYONE

I m very old player of this game and been inactive like 2 month
    When I noticed battle bay is adding new ships

I came up with an idea of having a new ship, i know few other players also thought of this ship, and some might think this ship gonna be too much OP

Ship Name; Beast

Details of the ship

4 red slot points / 3 red slots
    3 yellow slot points / 2 yellow slot
    2 blue slot points/ 2 blue slots
    2 hybrid slot points (green/teal)/ 1 hybrid slot

So it got total 11 slot points like a usual battle bay ship does and 8 slots like all battle bay ships does

Based on ship slots and slot points i hope battle bay could figure it out the perfect status for the ship, and I hope this ship gonna look dope like enforcer, enforcer and reaper got the best color pattern in battle bay i think,
    Enforcer got yellow in red color pattern

so i like to see this ship in Black in Yellow color pattern, gonna look awesome i hope.
    And i hope this ship not gonna be much of fat like defender and guardian and not so thin as speeder it could look like half enforcer in back side without the battery, and could have beak look like front as a speeder does,

Ahh those are just my imagination, you guys could share your own imagination too, but I really want too see a ship Black in yellow color pattern.

I know my words might not reach to developers

But at least you guys could enjoy the idea.
    I hope you guys will love this ship if this ship comes to game

By

The Bay DRAGON

2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

That sounds freakin' awesome, dude!
    For the stats, I think medium base HP, medium base speed, high turret agility, and medium agility.
    Also, to fit in with the Battle Bay naming aesthetic (descriptors of the ship's abilities/role), maybe a name like Raider or something along those lines would be cool...
    And the black with yellow highlights would look so lit! Plus the enfo/speeder hybrid look, about enforcer sized but more streamlined like the speeder... this idea rocks! You, sir, are getting another upvote in your poll.

Sadman fuad khan likes this.
  3. Sadman fuad khan

4. Sadman fuad khan

❤️ Thank you so much
    Hope others will see it too, and like it too

But I don’t know about the name

But I really want it to look like a real beast, kinda dangerous and stylish looks. But I really wanna see yellow in black

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  5. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

I honestly voted in nice, the idea is original, only one change remove the turquoise and put a blue then the hybrid will be between blue and green.