1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship: Kamikaze

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Oddmarine, 16 Apr 2019.

1. Oddmarine

Oddmarine New Member

Hear me out, this ship is super fast and highly agile but it only has yellow and teal item slots and the ability to self destruct whenever it makes contact with an Unfriend for a ludicrous amount of A.O.E damage

2. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Maybe good for events but no other mode. If you sacrificed yourself, you would need to kill 2 unfriends for your one death to be helpful in winning the battle. But fun idea!

Oddmarine likes this.
  3. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I could have fun with that but, I’m sure nothing would break my iPad faster then looking for trouble for 2+ minutes then being singled out by one of these guys in the first 30 seconds of a match finally starting :(

Aether_Zero, Oddmarine and Nikkie! like this.
  4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Could be an interesting idea for an event.
    1 player from each team is randomly chosen to be the Kamikaze.
    Once that player "suicides" the next player on their team to spawn gains the Kamikaze boat. Kill limit would need to be increase to 15 though.

If they made this system for randomly choosing a player to have special attributes it could provide us with a whole new array of event types. One that comes to mind is HVT (or MVP), 1 player on each team is chosen to be the HVT and you must sink the other teams while protecting your own to win.

Oddmarine likes this.
  5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I always Kamikaze with my Fixer or Reaper.

Its a kewl idea just for the fun of it.

Oddmarine likes this.
  6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    we don't need a special boat , there are always 1-2 Kamikaze players in every battle . you try to sink unfriendly faster then he give them kills . lol

Sewah and Oddmarine like this.