1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New ship idea

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Capitan Defender, 15 Apr 2018.

?

Do ya think dis is good suggestion?

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. IIIIEEEEEEEEES!

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Capitan Defender

Capitan Defender Well-Known Member

defender's heaven fields
    The name is buffer

Ok defendo what this ship does?:lenny old defender explain:
    Buffer is somewhat like a fixer,but instead of healing...it gives you buffs like:speed boost,damage boost,damage reduction boost,heal boost(this boost can be used on fixer only)and stun protection...its colour would be orange...coz y no?also the ship will have same amount of hp as the fixer,but slower mobility stats(like 5% all mobility point reduction from fixr)
    I think this will be verry good ship/companion for shooters and defenders

Tel me what do u think

2. Admiral DJ

Admiral DJ Well-Known Member

Sounds like a cool ship, I think it should have minimal weapons but a pretty decent amount of hp. Also probably put this in the Suggestion and Ideas section so people will be more likely to see it @TheAntiSnipe

Capitan Defender likes this.