1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ship and New Weapon Idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by HappyUnicorn789, 14 Oct 2018.

1. HappyUnicorn789

HappyUnicorn789 Well-Known Member

Ship: Black Ship, support and aggressive class
    Support Item Class: Black
    Examples:
    Smoke Bomb- a bomb deals grenade basic damage, does not deal burn damage, but cast a huge cloud of smoke hovering over the explosion area, making enemy unaware of incoming projectiles.
    Flash Bomb- A bomb deals grenade basic damage, does not deal burn damage, but renders enemy ship in explosion area blind for a few seconds
    Fence- Casting a fence like structure that blocks enemy passage. It can be taken down by attacking it.
    Invisible cloak- entire ship becomes invisible for a couple of seconds. If the ship moves, water trail can still be noticed.
    Suicidal explosion- Explodes the ship, and deals tremendous damage to surrounding unfriends

Nicolas and Dr. Pavith like this.
  2. Dr. Pavith

Dr. Pavith New Member

Great thought !! I wish the devs would check you thread .

3. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

dealing damage is only for red items ,so you can't make it only for one ship(cause all ships have red slots) and you can't make them black items otherwise they shouldn't deal damage .

4. HappyUnicorn789

it is a new class of items.

5. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

it is red+yellow and that is just not NEW and also it is too much ,and red+yellow=orange(I guess),

but anyway I'm not complaining ,I just gave some info .

6. HappyUnicorn789

nothing is orange yet. And what I sad is new to the game. Why are you posting these?