1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Season Infamy Timing

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shvitz McGergen, 23 Aug 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

Dumb question about leagues.
    Basically, I'm trying to get into the Ace league which starts at 2300 infamy. But does that mean that my score from the previous league has to be above 2300 (cause I'm at about 2250), or is it that your infamy needs to be at least 2300 at the time the new season starts? I'm afraid that I might get past 2300 today, but then over the next few days potentially drop back down below 2300... Would I get into Ace with a current score of 2200 when the next season starts, if I hit a high infamy this season of 2400?

2. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    It's your top infamy from past season, which is why you can see player's in your league with a lower infamy than what is required to get in. So if you get to 2400at any time you are good

Shvitz McGergen likes this.
  3. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

Sweet, thanks!

4. thatnerdchic

thatnerdchic New Member

Any idea how season points work ?