1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New quests in guild rivalries

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Counttitan, 23 Feb 2018.

?

Is there a possibility to add conquests between rivals?

1. We can get more personal and direct battles between rivals

100.0%
  2. shooting,racing,healing...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

It would be great if we could get little more personal with our rivals by adding simple quests.shooting,racing,healing,defending...one member from each guild gets chosen to go and fight with direct rivals.I got basics and I'm sure that someone like ash kot can help me and add some better details.thanks

2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

No pressure ;)
    There are a lot of requests for direct guild vs guild battles, but it would be near impossible to organize with time zone and weapon variants etc.
    Baewatch did host an official tournament where guilds went head to head using the new custom battles function, that was good fun :)

HARPO! likes this.
  3. Counttitan

Counttitan Member

Thanks brother,for the response

Ash KOT likes this.