1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New player. Defender MK2

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Pilot vdhruv, 20 May 2017.

1. Pilot vdhruv

Pilot vdhruv New Member

Hello everyone. I started playing ~10 days ago and I just wanted to share my Hanger. Any suggestions and tips welcome :)

Attached Files:

2. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

Replace the Uncommon Cannon with a Fire Bomb or Missile Launcher. I don't recommend using two same weapons on one ship.

3. Pilot vdhruv

Pilot vdhruv New Member

I can see what you're saying but this setup has worked well. Almost constant damage with same range. I can brawl with it easily using Turbo. I am wishing to get a rare Blast Canon which I'll surely use

4. Weaponizer

Weaponizer Member

OK then.

5. Chad Iyet

Chad Iyet New Member

Use rare sniper cannon + rare cannon. That's what i use on my defender mk2
    Also i run bandage + big shield instead of turbo
    Because on teams without fixers u need healing, and i dont find speed that important if you r just staying back and sniping shots anyways