1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New phone

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Punisher, 4 Mar 2019.

1. Punisher

Punisher New Member

Before I used to play with my "s7 edge" with no problem, Now after I got a new phone "pocophone f1" I'm having problems with my aiming, when I'm trying to shoot a moving ship it just feels different like its heavier or slower than it uses to be before, don't know if its because of the controls or because of my new phone, I can't remember what my controls were before, I just hope its not because of my new phone and its just something in the option that I need to change.
    This is my current controls

Attached Files:

HairySpeeder likes this.
  2. RobbnZ

RobbnZ New Member

I had the same problem with the Pocophone. I cant solve it and bought two other Smartphones (MotoG7Plus and Mate20lite). Same problem: while aiming, the aiming-point stays too Long at a target. Like Beeing sticky. Options tried out and different Changes didnt function.

HairySpeeder likes this.
  3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist

Its not due to your phone . even i have this kinda issue m sometimes steering controls just reset to default position then boat just don't move and i became target . sometimes boat slow down . sometimes target system switch from one boat to another just before you click fire they shot get wasted in are . if someone watch replay they may think you are playing like a noob lol .

there are some bugs but Dev don't recognized as any issue . once i even shared a screen recording on discord to one the member from their team but first they said ' i will forward ' it but then reply was reedited in 2 minutes and changed to ' we don't found any issue ' . then i tried to explain the issue but nothing changed by any recent update .

4. Punisher

Punisher New Member

I tried pocophone with other heavy games on high resolution like pupg and asphalt 9 and they work fine for me so its not a phone problem, so far its only happening with battle bay, maybe the game need to be optimized with other phones, I hope the devs find a solution soon, the game has become unplayable.

HairySpeeder and Su-57 like this.