1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Item Suggestion - Repair Wave

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by iCloudzz, 15 Jul 2017.

1. iCloudzz

iCloudzz New Member

I would like to state that I have a great suggestion for this item! Here are the details:

Repair Wave - shoots a green wave in a cone-like shape. Starting small, but getting wider as it passes through the water. The projectile speed for this wave will be similar or equal to an explosive cannon's projectile speed. The distance to where this wave goes to a stop should be around carronade range?

Design - (This is what I think it should look like) The item itself should look like a sideways railgun? More like a rectangle that has a + on top and a green glow in the inside like a railgun. When shot, the Repair Wave item will boost forward with a little green glow to indicate that the fixer has shot it. For the repair wave in effect (the wave that's shot from the fixing weapon) it should somewhat look like the capture area where it's green.

The Repairing Effect - Now this is a fixer item, so it should heal. I think it should have a proportion amount that the wave could have a healing buff, or an instant heal. I was thinking the same thing, but I sorta thought that what if this wave gave them instant health and temporary shield? That may be too powerful, but this repair wave should have a long cool down, because of how useful it can be when using it to heal the whole team. So I narrowed down my healing choices with a healing buff, that will be slightly less than that of a repair pulse. Here are my recommended statistics for this weapon.

All Repair Wave rarity stats:
    -13-15 second cool down
    -Radius 6
    -Takes up 2 green slots

Common Repair Wave: Heals 10 per second.
    Uncommon Repair Wave: Heals 14-15 per second.
    Rare Repair Wave: Heals 19 per second.
    Epic Repair Wave: Heals 23-24 per second.
    Legendary Repair Wave: I really don't know but Heals 75 per second.

I'm hoping this item will be added soon! Tell me what you guys think! :)
    -iCloudzz

Other Ideas for this item -
    -Healing more powerful at start of the healing wave. (The closer the Allies are to the wave at start, the more healing effect they will get.) - idea by DragonStriker & .Christopher.

Last edited: 15 Jul 2017
    LadyBlue0828 and ThatOnion like this.
  2. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Like bread dough when you start rolling it, haha.

3. Kitterini

Kitterini Well-Known Member

Solid suggestion -- Actually sounds like a contented for a 2p item.

Perhaps with a medium range (like 15), but with healing done being stronger the shorter the distance traveled. Instant healing (obviously tuned thereafter) would make it a more interesting item to run alongside Pulse.

ThatOnion and The Otherguy like this.
  4. Joey who

Joey who Well-Known Member

Like this right? IMG00015-1.png

5. Rock'N'Rolla

Rock'N'Rolla Active Member

Would be interesting if this wave could make torps and mines detonate Oo
    So it could be kinda analog of tesla shield.

6. iCloudzz

iCloudzz New Member

7. iCloudzz

iCloudzz New Member

Maybe that could be another item 0-0