1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW ITEM : GHOST HOLOGRAM???

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by R4Z0R, 22 May 2018.

1. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

just came to mind while im supposed to be studying for exams lol rip me
    anyways its a new item, maybe red or yellow item and basically shoots out a little hologram, exact replica of the player using it (type of ship, same hp level as the player had when he shot it, same name, everything except its like a mannequin) and it just drives around aimlessly(or maybe not idk to be discussed below) and you won't know its fake except after it gets damaged by point weapons or direct torp shot...
    some concerns are

using it as a minesweeper (big no no)

and also as a "bouncer" e.g. send it into enemy crowd (maybe u can control it) and then chuck a torp into it and splash the enemy to hell

so only cannons that hit it, torps that knock it directly so splash dmg wont do anything, and maybe it disappears after a set time (increases with upgrade)
    OR
    it actually has health and hp increases with upgrade

the point is to create distraction so things will need to be in place to keep it from being used as troll or like mentioned above "cheating" methods

long CD for sure...
    thats all i got so far

lemme know:p

Last edited: 22 May 2018
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

damm...no need to rush like crazy to reply all at once...:p

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

bump...

4. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

No need to bump a thread that was created 48 minutes ago ;)
    Wouldnt be a red, as it doesnt damage.
    Not sure if I like the idea or hate it :)

Scourge Argaen and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

ope ok lol do u see any potential problems other than those mentioned above?

6. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Well if all 10 ships use it, then suddenly we have 20 ships flying around instead of 10.
    Waiting an age for my railgun to cooldown to waste it on one of these little scrubs would make me rage, same for tesla bolt :D
    That said, might add some variety mix up play and allow for more 1 vs 2 comebacks etc as technically you could balance the teams even if your decoy aint shooting.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Hey I think I just leave a little bit message about holographic image when I was studying for my physics exam loooong days ago in one thread;););)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  8. R@jith anand

R@jith anand Well-Known Member

Here is that post.. IMG_20180522_155230.jpg

R4Z0R and Ash KOT like this.
  9. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

haha i can just see the salt levels if this comes out...and the memes about it...oh the memes that will be
    so dont shoot with it with rg, with blast until u can be sure its not one of the little scrubs (lol love the name)
    behold the Little Scrub Launcher!
    i think upgrades increase time it is activated (broken if shot) and u can set a final destination using some sort of new UI
    u can make it transparent qualities so it cant be used as minesweeper/shield/bouncer
    but can distract and fool :p
    @Miika @Pinecone @KilledWhale @Senor Producer @Stebbi and any other devs i missed what do you think?