1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New item : Enrage

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Micro, 8 Mar 2019.

1. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    New Item : Enrage
    It gives + 40% on total damage of the weopon. Increasing its damage for 10 seconds. But theres a side effects it gives low Burn for 8 Seconds And Stuns for 3 seconds For it to be fair. Mines and big torp, Dosen't affect this affect.

Last edited: 8 Mar 2019
  2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Who does it target, friends or yourself? Who gets Burned and stunned?
    The Mine-and-Big-Torpedo thing probably wouldn't work. The Devs have yet to create permanent, specific exceptions with items.
    It's an interesting idea though. With some changes it could work.

3. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I think it should not be a thing, but something like the magic of a captain :) And there are a lot of captains in the game and they are all different. with their own unique skills and magic :) And only one 1st captain can be put in the ship to choose from!

4. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Though this idea wouldn't be improve, thus just an idea on my heas that i wanted to write. The Effects only effects the ship user so yah

5. Micro

Micro Active Member

Thats Occupied
    Giving players some interesting ideas thats it.