1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New in battle commands bubble??

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by KillaBeez710, 20 Oct 2018.

1. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

it looks like in the latest update they changed the in game command bubble thing. It used to be right in the right lower corner as far n the corner as it could be which everyone is used to & it’s easier to use them how it was. Now it’s like a bubble/button raised off of the bottom right corner & way harder to press in the heat of battle. Am I the only one that doesn’t like where this new button is? At least give us the option in customization to move the button or maybe put it back where it was because I’m not using in game commands right now (which is a huge disadvantage) because it’s so much harder in battle to use them as I want without saying “negative” when I want to say “yes” or “destroy so & so” but end up just pushing the in game command button & then pushing nothing because I’m pushing on the screen where the proper corresponding commands used to be. Anyway rant over lol

2. c3n3

c3n3 Well-Known Member

It's be hard to make the button movable since it pulls up a menu, maybe movable to other corners, but it definitely should be smaller, it is an annoyance

3. vbkevin57

vbkevin57 New Member

I moved my weapons buttons up a little so it doesn't overlap. No issues!

super_sonic181 likes this.
  4. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

I did the same but don't you think weapons button are so small to select'em?

5. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

It’s not an issue of overlapping my weps because I moved them also but I just find it much harder to use the in game commands now

6. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I also find the new button annoying. The new position makes it harder to find by touch, and then the menu is floating right out from the edges.

88BCE3A6-0C6D-4F05-A32E-4C8F21302788.png

7. KillaBeez710

KillaBeez710 Member

This is exactly what I was talking about. It was much easier before because u could just feel by touch that ur at the very corner of the screen & choose whatever commands u wanted. Now I have to physically look for the stupid button as im not looking at the middle of the screen & most likely getting shot up. So for the time being I just won’t use the in game commands

ViscountSniffit likes this.
  8. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Yea new settings of in Battle command button needs to be reverted. It's annoying to use Battle commands now. Plus we need commands focused on the event like. CTF (ship name) and defend CTF (ship name)

9. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I would like to join the rant on the command button. It overlaps my nitro halfway so I open commands when I try to nitro and get pummeled by all of the explosive cannons that I was prepared to dodge, and I’m saying YES! Like some sort of masochist. I don’t enjoy this, AT ALL.

10. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

LOL. Also, from a fellow speedforcer, push your controls up, mate. That usually works. I've kinda stopped playing enfo and would love a fix tho

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

You can move the items buttons up... it's the only solution... though it puts them in a slightly less convenient location.