1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Ideas For BB

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Charlytos, 26 Oct 2017.

1. Charlytos

Charlytos New Member

I've been talking to my fleet mates. We believe it is necessary to distinguish the mines of one or the other team (red VS blue).
    Also, we believe that it would be good on the map to show the boxes of life that have left the fixer of our equipment in the water.
    We do not like that we can only make fleets of 2 members, why not 3? For example?

2. fixaguy1001

fixaguy1001 New Member

then it defeats the purpose of mines...

seriously think about it. mines arent meant to be easily spotted for the enemy too see.

_devill, vis1234567899 and lolo like this.
  3. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

Hey maybe this feature should be only for speeders and maybe enforcers as we get killed so many times due to us going too fast and also not knowing which mine is friends and what the other is unfriends.

4. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

allowing players to distinguish between friendly and unfriendly mines will drastically reduce the mine's effective/usefulness in battles... if you guys are constantly running into enemy mines then either you need to improve your spatial awareness or be more cautious when navigating mine infested waters.

5. vis1234567899

limited health also does not help speeders at low mks when trying to survive mines.

6. yellowocean

yellowocean Well-Known Member

yes that's true, mine's are absolute game changers, that's why players need to practice their ability to constantly be aware of their surroundings and quickly identify enemies that lay mines. either take them out first or stay clear of them while you work on more vulnerable unfriends.

7. vis1234567899

My level 10 epic mine nearly does the same amount of damage as my speeders hit points but i don't use it on speeder.