1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Guild FeaReD CaPTaiNS

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by -SeeKnDeStRoY-, 12 Dec 2017.

1. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

Join FeaReD CaPTaiNS
    1000+ Infamy
    Active Daily
    1000+ Contributions

• Percy • likes this.
  2. Disguised

Disguised Well-Known Member

I guess I could join, but a bit later, as I currently would be unable to reach 1000 contributions this new rivalry.
    I've been jumping guild quite a bit lately, and am currently in a non-competitive one just because I got little time on my hands.

Last edited: 13 Dec 2017
    • Percy • likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

We'd love to have you. We don't work on quests. We are just focussing on being the ONE name on the bay you don't want to see on the unfriends side.

The Otherguy likes this.
  4. Disguised

Sure, I will most likely leave after the holiday break either for this guild or some other productive guild.

5. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

How active are you guys? :)
    How is your rivalary doing

EDIT: I have my own guild, most of them are ride or die with me, and we have like 10 members, I try to keep it around 10 members so I can filter the inactive ones and bring in the active players. Are you guys down for a merge?

Last edited: 14 Dec 2017
    • Percy • and The Otherguy like this.
  6. Disguised

We have lots of the known forum members in the guild like @TheAntiSnipe , @The Otherguy , @TheFixer27 , and me (We had @Percy_Jackson_4 I think), who are all active, plus I think everybody else is active(1 guy who was inactive for a long time, came back today). But as TheAntiSnipe said, we don't work on quests so our rivalry is doing... let's say poorly.

7. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

Hm okay.

If you guys were down to merge I'd like it if you were down to join my guild since we missed last rivalary and we're 2nd in this one so yeah I don't want to miss another, your leader and I would make every "decision" together.

Most of my members are 4+ active hours a day, I'd appreciate if you hit em up about it so we can discuss it or something.

• Percy • likes this.
  8. Disguised

Lol, I'm not even co-leader, so I'll leave the decision making to TheAntiSnipe and The Otherguy.
    P.S. I'm pretty sure TheAntiSnipe has been the leader of the guild ever since he started playing, so he might not want to leave his guild.
    P.P.S. We have 7 golden trophies and 3 bronze trophies. What about you?
    P.P.P.S. This is getting really off-topic. You might want to make a 'new conversation'(on the forum) with the people I mentioned in my previous comment.

9. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

I just made this guild last week so none yet. I'm not asking you to make a decision only hit them up about it so we can discuss it.

• Percy • likes this.
  10. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    Lol even though we make like Board5 all I'm getting is more legendary powercells anyway

11. Disguised

Yet, we're still on board 1, lol

• Percy • likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

The two resons we stopped competitive rivalries:
    1. The rewards are worse than crap.
    2. We don't play attention to our gear anymore. Before all this, all I wanted was to have an infamous guild. If you saw a member of 50CS on the unfriends team, you should KNOW they ain't going down easy. I think that's what a guild should be. A group of badasses who focus on their main gear and slaying fools who think they're hot stuff.

Just my two cents.

13. -SeeKnDeStRoY-

-SeeKnDeStRoY- Member

I am agree. That's why I left my guild and join another guild that do quests with their members specialty instead of bringing crap weapons into battle or drop infamy for the sake of beating guild quests.

• Percy • and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  14. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    Ya thinked right

15. Alpha .

Alpha . Member

I'll take that as a no

16. Disguised

Well said.