1. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New Glitches From Recent Update

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Bomby McBombface, 29 Jun 2017.

1. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Director of Astronautical Engineering
    Since the recent update, I and many others have been coming across some glitches making the game worse.

1: Half the time my radar doesn't work, I can't see anyone while they all can see me, really damn annoying to get lit up without being able to return fire or know where to take cover.

2: Lag, the game has become lag heavy.

3: Can't see incoming shots, it's like the invisible boat man bitch slapped me from out of nowhere!

This isn't just me, the majority of my guild have the same glitch issues, the game has become unplayable as is after this update.

Beachmasterii likes this.
  2. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Well, this is ridiculous, still happening, along with now frequent game crashes for many of us.

I wonder if these bug reports even get acknowledged, or just blanked over. Either way I hope this update gets a patch quick so these issues get fixed, it would make an extremely poor game video when these bugs and glitches are clearly apparent, doesn't do much for the game or Rovio's reputation.

3. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

Still no change or acknowledgement, which is disappointing due to how it's ruining gameplay.

The comments from my guild are these have gotten worse, already lost 4 members who quit because of it. I'm about finished as well, the nerfs, glitches, and horrific matchmaking coupled with the inability to build a complete squad of player's choice make this one of poorer pvp games out there.

4. Beachmasterii

Beachmasterii New Member

I am at a low infamy and since I am for some reason I get no stars and very little gold or sugar.

Attached Files:

5. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

Haven't faced any glitches yet!! The lag maybe there bcoz of some problem in ur phone. Maybe

ShøckWãve likes this.
  6. H.A.D.E.S

H.A.D.E.S Well-Known Member

In this new update, if you have low infamy then your awards get decreased too!!

ShøckWãve likes this.
  7. Bomby McBombface

Bomby McBombface Member

No, I have a very good phone & tablet, never get lag from anything except games that are having issues.

8. RiloKiley

RiloKiley New Member

The game now loads but is unresponsive to my touch past 11pm at night to 7am-ish in the morning. It's frustrating.

9. Cool Penguin

Cool Penguin Member

10. RiloKiley

RiloKiley New Member

Yep... I posted a complaint in another thread about the time period the game seemingly doesnt work in and it immediately clicked in my mind. The time period it stops working is the same time period I have night mode set on! Duh... silly me. Haha.