1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New boat and new weapon

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by La perla rossa, 29 Dec 2018.

?

It's good idea ??

1. Good idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Bad idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

Hello
    I was thinking of a new type of weapon, so a red object no. I have yet to decide
    I thought of a weapon with a cannon (the cannon for example) with low damage but with a particularity a percentage of damage depending on the level is transported to the ship from which the blow comes but not in a negative sense but although so that the ship regenerates in part
    Common 140 of damage 30% of care
    Uncommon 210 of damage 35% of care
    Rare 350 of damage 40% of care
    Epic 425 of damage 45% of care
    Legendary 570 of damage 55% of care
    For the new ship I thought 6 objects red and 2 blue think it's crazy, me too: the life however in the 1st level will be only 500 less than that of a defender that is the ship with more life the particularity of this ship is that you can shoot with 2 cannons at the same time. Clearly the player will be a bit confused since the objectives are two and not one, so you can add an alternative joistik that will command the second cannon now is to decide the name is if the idea is valid let me know;) ;);)

2. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

I ask you kindly if you are curious and have not understood to ask since doing nothing is boring
    Thanks

3. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

I was thinking of another ship
    4 red / 5
    2 turquoise / 4
    2 blue / 3
    the idea is to be able to use two defence walls and one big shields and one shield