1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

New aiming is trash!!!!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by AdmiralChris, 23 Mar 2018.

1. AdmiralChris

AdmiralChris New Member

To all the devs out there who think they made it better in the last 2 updates your totally wrong. Now my camera jumped around like it's high and switches targets constantly. The cancel shot thing is hell when we could just tap. Even at lowest setting the camera is just stupid.

2. AdmiralChris

AdmiralChris New Member

Another thing I'd like to mention is that I am a speed that can bounce shooters with 10 levels and 2000 gear score and now I miss drive into a wall and die cause of this camera and aiming.

3. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

New aiming? I guess all we got is an option to use vertical assist which was there in the previous update only. I turned it off cos it's better for my game play style.
    Oh and adding one more thing, if you turn vertical assist off the whole aiming goes back to what it was before changes. Try it and see if it works.

And then cancel shot button can be repositioned and it's size can be reduced.

Edit: I'm also a speeder.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I agree aim jumping can be very active, with many mid-range enemies it can be tough to pull of a shot before it jumps. The suggestion made was to stop jumping when a player is actively aiming, but IMO the zooming that happens while stabilizing shots can be debilitating, particularly if you are anywhere near a wall. I wonder if that can be turned off.

5. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Target hopping is so bad. I think the best fix would be a setting option that has a sliding sensitivity scale that holds targets as your ship moves around.
    Sticking targets is too sticky and the normal targeting jumps too much. Need something inbetween.

*JAWS* likes this.