1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with MK4 / MK5 Speeder load out

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by Aswin, 19 Mar 2018.

1. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Hey! I'm currently a MK4 Speeder , will upgrade to MK5 soon (in a week). Currently I use dual Blast Canon setup. Suggest me better setup if you think better one is needed because im going to MK5.
    Do I have to use flare gun blast combo? I never had a flare gun and I never train for it
    And any other seggesugges are welcome thanks. Screenshot_Battle_Bay_20180319-072843.png

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Flare blast is for assassins. With that combo, you have a much better chance of taking down fixer teams. The flare has a talent to block 30% healing. The tesla bolt(you should definately level one up) has 100% healblocks. With that combo, you can really take them down. Of course, you need a big shield. Only noobs and people with high epics use bandage on mk5, you're squishy with bandage.

Double blast is a tankkiller, but once you put fixers into the equation, it becomes a bad combo to use, since fixers usually end up outhealing you.

So, up to you. Flare is really good, fyi. Mine does 800+ at rare lv40.

Aswin likes this.
  3. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Thanks for the reply
    the problem of flare gun is , I don't have one and training it will take a lot of time too..
    What about blast canon and explosive canon? Does that set up works?

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Keep the double blast cannon if you like it. It is absolutely viable at the highest infamies. Check out John F Kennedy in the global leader-boards. He absolutely wrecks with a double blast setup. Some guild members have shared replays with him and it is nasty. Everybody is using fire now, so it is easy to benefit from somebody else's flare/firebomb/napalm/grenade without carrying your own.

Blast and Explosive can work.. but they clash in a couple of training spots, so I stopped using it.

I'd also recommend that you prepare your blue items for mk5... you will be able to trade that standard shield out for a big shield, which will be a huge upgrade.

Lastly, save more items. It looks like you have scrapped a lot, which is fine. But if Blast Cannons are nerfed, you'll be in a bad place. Consider saving some swift/big torps, sniper cannons, grenades, mines, carronade, etc.

Or don't save anything and just focus on 2-3 specific loadouts. That is good too.

5. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Here's something you can look forward to. This is what most speeders use as yellow and blue slots.. Screenshot_20180319-184931.png

6. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Yup, this is the guy I'm talking about. His gear isn't actually that high compared to his infamy... which means he is a really good player.

7. TheAntiSnipe

JFK has INSANE burst damage, damn.

8. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

Correctly judged, i have better bolt and shield then he has...
    Hope i could find replays, he won 3 straight games against YSL...probably the only speeder who thinks enfo are fine and don't need nerf:D

9. TheAntiSnipe

Lmao I'm drooling right now. T2 LEGE!!! Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

John .F. Kennedy likes this.
  10. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

@Aswin, basically... double Blast Cannons is OP. :p

11. Aswin

Aswin Active Member

Hoping Blast Canon won't get a Nerf soon

John .F. Kennedy likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

It won't, it's as fair and balanced as they get;) except in the hands of a marksman, it's OPAF.

Aswin likes this.
  13. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

bump for Mr. Kennedy

Ian and John .F. Kennedy like this.
  14. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    One day Mr President will make a very presidential post @John .F. Kennedy