1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help - not enough space to download game

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by haskeasn, 11 Jul 2018.

1. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

What do I need to do somthing with my iPhone to make space ? I think this is the only way to install the game software .

2. ChickenSurprise

ChickenSurprise Active Member

Healing you up
    I guess you mean that your IPhone doesn't have enough space to download BB? The only way would be to uninstall other apps to make space.

3. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

Photos and videos can also take up a lot of space. You could try moving some of your photos over to a computer (or cloud storage), to free up some space on your phone.

The Grim Repair likes this.
  4. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

Yeah , i have uninstalled 2 useless apps , But it doesn't seem to be enough

5. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

What you mean that i need to move these photos and videos to other device , then delete them from iPhone ?

Ackoroth likes this.
  6. ViscountSniffit

If you have a lot of photos and videos, then yes. That would be one way to potentially free up space. However, be aware that deleting photos from your iPhone doesn’t actually free up any space, it just moves them to a folder called ‘recently deleted’ (which is a bit like the windows trash can). You need to also remove them from the recently deleted folder in order to get your space back.

Ackoroth and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  7. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

All i know , the deleted photos can be back from "recently deleted" . if i delete them from "recently deleted", Can they be recovered ?
    Obviously.I don't want them to be recovered .

8. ViscountSniffit

No, the files won’t be recoverable after that, but if you copy them to another computer first, then you!ll still have copies.

Hope that helps, let’s us know how you get on. :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  9. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

I get it , thanks , i will try .....

10. baskdsd

baskdsd New Member

Last edited: 20 Jul 2018
    StrictSalmon307 likes this.
  11. Renzo1101inroblox

Renzo1101inroblox Member

sometimes, it is best to buy a new one with a lot of space to separate your personal stuff and gaming stuff, yeah, expensive, even I can't afford that and I just use my parent's cellphone...

The games I like to play in the mobile devices have better performance than my laptop, pathetic... I want a job. ;-;

12. bueerins

bueerins New Member

Check the photos and videos, which usually eat up the storage. You can backup them to computer like iPhonetransferrecovery suggests.

Last edited: 31 Jul 2018
  13. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

First, consider the budget .

14. haskeasn

haskeasn New Member

Yeah , as Baskdsd said , if i can delete them , maybe my iPhone will make some space , right ?