1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help ASAP , Joystick keeps resetting, causing moving to be very difficult

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Nottkorn04, 30 Jun 2018.

1. Nottkorn04

Nottkorn04 New Member

Every time I start moving in a match, for some reason the joystick keeps resetting itself to the middle position making my boat stop moving suddenly and gameplay very difficult. I've tried to fix it by reinstalling but the problem still stands. Any suggestions on how to fix this? Playing on a Galaxy Tablet A if you need to know. Thanks to whoever can help me out!

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Have you tried changing the setting for dynamic joystick? It might help

3. Nottkorn04

Nottkorn04 New Member

It may help, but how do I access that? Is it in the options menu? I didn't see it i there so i had to ask

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Yeah, it's in the options menu. Here:
    IMG_20180630_214641.jpg

5. Nottkorn04

Nottkorn04 New Member

Nvm I figured it out. My screen protector was screwing with me. Thanks for helping me out tho

TheAntiSnipe likes this.