1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice on enforcer

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by GU3H, 19 May 2017.

1. GU3H

GU3H New Member

hi guys/girls,

I am using fixer mk2 now, wanted to try enforcer. Can i have some advice on the general play style and equipment choices? Thq in advance

2. Mac

Mac New Member

Translator and Interpreter
    for MK2.. u need overboost (a must)... and turbo is recommended for blue spot, but u can get away with small shield too... for weapons any two one slots would work... i prefer regular cannon with sniper cannon (my recommendation)... if u want to stay back u can do one mortar and one sniper or two sniper...

for MK3 i would add shield/turbo whatever u left out.. plus tesla shield or tesla bolt or nitro