1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Need advice for third weapon enfo

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Hazimi, 7 Aug 2018.

1. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Hello all, i need good opinion on what medium-long range weapon to put on my enfo. I'm currently using triple BC setup (or double BC Carro as secondary setup). Now i want to develop other medium-long range weapon for my enfo alt setup. For now i've been thinking about swift torp or ballpark mortar. What do you guys think?.

Here is my current inventory.
    Screenshot_2018-08-07-08-04-37-330_com.rovio.battlebay.png

R@jith anand likes this.
  2. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    That carro looks really nice :D

R@jith anand and Hazimi like this.
  3. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Yeah, especially when up against flanking speeder :D

4. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

What about grenade? I know it’s not super long range, but it’s really good

If you want a really long range I’d say long range mortar or swift torp (which are unreliable)

Up to you!

Hazimi likes this.
  5. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Nice setup.
    Like @Nam_Nam said,u can try that epic grenade on enfo with 4 chance of setting target on fire perks (or) 2 range perks+2 chance of setting target on fire perks.
    You will surely love it!!!:):);););)

Have u used grenade before?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hazimi likes this.
  6. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Thank you for the advice guys :) . I was thinking about grenade too before but not really sure. If you say grenade is good i'll try to develope it too then, i guess the burning chance perk would be good on grenade. :)

7. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Go swift torp, you won't regret it. I've run double blast & swift torp for 90% of my time as a Mk5 enfo (switch to flare sometimes) and it's taken me from mid 1500infamy to over 2k (highest has been a shade under 2.5) and it's so easy to use

Hazimi and StrictSalmon307 like this.
  8. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Test both out (customs?) and stick with what you like

Hazimi likes this.
  9. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I know it's not really on-topic here, but I don't want to create another thread about mk5 enfo
    I found out (after months of testing all other ships, lol) that enfo will fit my playstyle and that it has what I want (good balance of speed, hp and firepower)
    I could upgrade it to mk5 in less than a week with not so intensive grinding (have only mk3 now), but I need to know whether is it even possible to play enfo without tesshield(s), or not
    I don't have any tesshield, I want to use enfo, yet I don't want to follow (imho) stupid, double bubble enfo meta setup
    I also don't want to use double blast+flare setup, maybe it's effective and I have items for it (although my flare is only lvl 10 epic), but I don't want to use it because almost all enfos use it in some form, so it's kinda boring and I don't want to blindly support current op meta setups;)

TL;DR
    questions:
    • is it possible to play mk5 enfo without any tesshield?
    • is it possible to play no-tesshield enfo without flare+blast combo? I want to use blast+something else (maybe std cannon)
    • if not, is it possible to play with flare+blast but without tesshields?

Last edited: 7 Aug 2018
    What's Up Player likes this.
  10. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    The TS is probably one of the best items for enfo. When I was mk5 I used TS and overboost, but speed items and/or stun could work well too.
    Also, there are a lot of bandage enfos as well (but I personally prefer shields).

Hazimi likes this.
  11. ShipCrusherCz

I have small and big shields and I am going to use them (small shield till 3rd blue slot point unlocked)
    I just don't like the tesshield because double bubble is op at high levels and I don't want to use something that op (and I also expect double bubble nerf so I don't want to waste my resources on something that might end like frost items-almost completely useless)
    I play speeder (and shooter in events) now, so I have yellow items, just want to know whether is it possible to play enfo without tesshield, or not

edited my original comment, it should be less confusing now

Hazimi likes this.
  12. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

- is it possible to play mk5 enfo without any tesshield?
    Maybe its possible, I've seen Keane Shatter youtube video where where he doesnt use any TS on his mk5 Enfo (he use double OB) but you have to be really good at the enfo dance. OB is good yellow item for Enfo to enhance the Enfo dance in my opinion.However, i still think its good to put at least 1 TS on enfo. Because at mk5, you cannot put turbo and big shield together because of the blue slot point limit and thats why its good to put at least 1 TS.

- is it possible to play no-tesshield enfo without flare+blast combo? I want to use blast+something else (maybe std cannon)
    its possible to play enfo without flare-blast combo. as you can see from my setup, i dont have flare (I scrapped it before for parts to upgrade other item). My primary setup is triple BC that push my infamy up to ace 1 league and double BC-Carro when i occasionally want to play a bit brawling style.

- if not, is it possible to play with flare+blast but without tesshields?
    again, as i mention in the first point, its possble to play without TS, but you have to be really good at other skill like enfo dance for example.

Nam_Nam and ShipCrusherCz like this.
  13. ShipCrusherCz

thanks!
    I might try to build one tesshield (I have none right now so it will be hard) because it will be good even on my speeder so I could use it even if I decide to return to speeder

14. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Oh

I got to 3400 running mk5 enforcer

Flare
    Blast
    Blast
    Overboost
    Nitro
    Turbo
    Bandage

It is very possible to not use Tesla shield

I have switched to TS now, though

I’ll bring out the nitro or a stun at mk 6

ShipCrusherCz and Hazimi like this.
  15. Alpakaa

Alpakaa Member

Student and part-Time Alpaca
    flare + double blast with fire perks, and imo that would be the best way to go, but if you miss your flare then the blast cannons are kind of meh. I've also seen top enfo players using a grenade or mine alongside a blast + flare though.

16. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

The most popular and easy to use set up is the blast cannon and flare gun combination, but I can see that you don`t have any flare guns in your itventory!

17. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I've mained enfo since I got my Mk5 (was a shooter/speeder main till then), and have never used a Tesla shield.
    I run OB and Nitro (SpeedForcer ftw!) And I'll be adding a Tesla bolt or frost blaster for Mk6 in about a week or so with some grinding.
    So yeah, it is possible to play Mk5/6 without Tesla shields. Just gotta find the right combo of items for your playstyle.

Hazimi, ShipCrusherCz and Nam_Nam like this.
  18. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Hey... I have used enfo pretty much from the start and research enough.
    1. You need at least 1 TS
    2. Blast Grenade Swift Flare mine are the best enfo weapon. Any combination of these will do the job. From personal experience i think 2 accurate weapon(blast, flare) and 1 less accurate do best(grenade, swift, mine).

Hazimi, Nam_Nam and Aether_Zero like this.
  19. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Yes, damage wise flare-BC is a nice combo, but BC have a longer reach than flare so to use the flare-BC combo i need to get a little close to utilize the fire combo. Thats why i didnt use flare yet.

About grenade my guildmate said its a good item for enfo, especially to face another TS user.

Nam_Nam likes this.
  20. Nam_Nam

Nam_Nam Active Member

Yes. A lot of enforcers rum flare blast grenade

Alpakaa and Hazimi like this.