1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Naplam guild quest

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wreck your day, 14 Mar 2018.

?

Should naplam guild quest exist?

1. Yes

16 vote(s)
    72.7%
  2. I don't care

2 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. No

4 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Picture_20180314_141337260.jpg
    Why does this even exist? Naplam is a deterrent, not a damage dealer!

2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

First of all, you can now progress with the quest even without napalm since any damage counts towards the quest - damage dealt with napalm is just multiplied by 10. Secondly, napalm does deal a decent amount of damage if you know how to use it. Some of my friends who regularly use it have been surprised when they compared the damage between their weapons by looking at those new weapon specific achievements. Many have actually dealt more damage with napalm than they have done with blast cannon or other point damage weapons.

So absolutely, napalm guild quests should exist.

3. SlAyEr

SlAyEr Active Member

It should be there coz I don't need to use it to do questz:p:p

4. craz¥burd

craz¥burd Well-Known Member

Napalm (T4R) currently 257 dps - great at choking points (i.e chill zone or fighthouse bottleneck) - useless for dmg on vast maps (sub zero) but still great for crowd control if you can spare the slots....and as above - no weapon is a 'requirement' any more :cool::D

5. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    Since quests now can be done with other weapons, isn't the naplam quest practically a damage dealer quest? Of course, there are exceptions like when people use it well or when it buffs a weapon with burn damage perks, but (in my opinion) there aren't many people who would use it aggressively or purposely enter a match with a naplam+blast etc combo. Or, instead of totally removing it, why not we just decrease the chance of it popping up/increase the chance of a damage dealer quest appearing instead of a naplam one? That's because now it seems like the boards are guaranteed to have a naplam quest for every third board.

6. YerJokinArnYer

YerJokinArnYer MVP

I’m not (nor ever have been) a napalm user, but I would keep it.
    • Getting rid of the napalm quest would be a nerf to napalm users. It is already a low use weapon; this would hurt it further, and discourage weapon diversity.
    • All guilds in the same rivalry get the same quests. Therefore, nobody is disadvantaged by the napalm quest existence.
    Therefore, as much as I hate napalm, I don’t think it should be removed as a quest.

7. Babablacksheep

Babablacksheep Well-Known Member

As long as other 5 guilds guilds are same quests,i m ok with it.When a difficult weapon like naplam/mine pops up its hard work for all guilds

8. Rango8

Rango8 Well-Known Member

Napalm makes me randy[​IMG]

Rainbow Warrior likes this.
  9. Rainbow Warrior

Rainbow Warrior Well-Known Member

Love Napalm :D:D:D
    nintchdbpict0002529843711.jpg
    I don't use my rare T-IV napalm anymore because of the conflicts with my T-IV epic flare gun, but I miss to set the bay on fire

10. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

That feeling when someone gets stuck against a wall inside your napalm... mmmmm