1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Naming Ships

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by The Otherguy, 8 Mar 2018.

?

Like the idea?

1. Yeah, its awesome!

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Meh, not so much

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's a good idea, but it could be better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No way

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    This is an old idea, but I don't know if anyone has ever created a thread about it.
    For about 500 pearls we should be able to name our boats, and have it show on the side of either all your ships, or have a specific name for each ship. With a character limit of course. And maybe they should all have the prefix "B.B." or "B.B.B." for Battle Bay or Battle Bay Boat, the same way U.S.S. stands for United States Ship (for real, look it up).

Like Enfo bb the othership.png or BB big bang.png (thumbnails)
    Change name for 500, then 650, then 800, then 950, etc.
    I know that isn't very well written out, but it's close enough. If you have improvements, comment!

Last edited: 8 Mar 2018
    PastelPiku and Aether_Zero like this.
  2. PastelPiku

PastelPiku Well-Known Member

Security
    A while ago I heard an idea about having separate talent setups you could activate. What if you could have a talent setup linked to the ship name and it cost like 1000 pearls?

3. The Otherguy

The Otherguy Well-Known Member

Tech support
    Cool idea! Off-topic, but cool.