1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Mysterious Server Lag, delay abnormal high ping

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by RealChampion, 21 Sep 2018.

1. RealChampion

RealChampion Member

Hi,
    I am from Pakistan, South Asia. I used to be getting ping values hovering around 300 to 350ms. At which game is playable. I am at MK6 level now and have been playing Battle Bay for around a year now and it remains my only favorite game till now.

But only until recently I am facing issue of having ping values rising to like more than 900ms which totally ruins the game.

Initially, when I start the game ping values are shown around 300 as normally it used to be. Afterwards, I even manage to play two rounds of game or three but then my ping values start to swell up gradually until they rise to the levels of 700-900ms.

It only started to happen a couple of weeks ago. No ISP or device changes, by the way.

I was curious to know if the same thing is happening to others? Is it a game issue, server lag or something?

It is worth mentioning here that I get ping values to other New York based servers around 200-250ms. So it definitely not the geo-positional issue as I have read in these forums given as logical explanation to similar issues reported by other players.

Thanks for bearing with me.

-Legendmind