1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My tips to win battle bay.

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by SuperDuper!, 17 Dec 2017.

1. SuperDuper!

SuperDuper! New Member

Keep upgrading cannons and flares. All other item scrap them. Because developer are very poor to balance this game. Any other load outs is just for quest...

Babablacksheep and Earel like this.
  2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Lol. Dude, I can play just as well with any weapon in the game. The fact that Nightmare is ruled by a meta that is evergreen is nobody's fault. Ace, Master, Warrior and Challenger have huuuuge variety.

3. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    What is this advice?? :confused::confused:

4. Smilebird

Smilebird New Member

Is that really all You have to say,it depends of play-stile what you like the most to use.And how about Shooter because I want to mix up red items to dominate at any situation.

5. Earel

Earel Active Member

best reciept ever. short and aimed.
    all balanced )

6. SuperDuper!

SuperDuper! New Member

Cannons and flares. Nothing else.

7. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

what infamy are you at? Cannons and flares are not the only good items, you know.

SrammVII and The Otherguy like this.
  8. Rinse & Repeat

Rinse & Repeat Well-Known Member

that isn’t true... players should use the items they like.... personally sniper seems like a great weapon to have with its crit chance but i never us a sniper unless i’m questing... some players like mortars, torps and launchers... and use those best...

The Otherguy likes this.
  9. TheAntiSnipe

Mate, cannons and flares are not the only item in the game, and most of us below nightmare dont use them. And sorry to break your bubble, but Nightmare is not composed of pure cannon+flare users either. Please don't make a clickbaity thread and be salty there. I for one am not interested in such slander. Also, you won't get far with that attitude towards items. Peeps, there are two ways to get to Nightmare.
    1. Money.
    2. Skill.

Choose your path. There's no substance in a meta. "Meta" is what you get, what you have fun with and what you play with regularly. Anybody saying otherwise is not really a player, just someone who takes the game as a job.

Just my two cents.

10. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

Ive recently take a liking to speeders. I run two grenades, and even though i "win" less, i have more fun. Let's all not go crazy about winning cuz its not like theres an esports scene for this game (you dont get anything from climbing the ranks anyway).

The Otherguy and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. d_p air

d_p air Member

And my two cents to your two cents:
    Peeps, there are two ways to get to Nightmare.
    1. Money.
    2. Skill + A lot of time.

The Otherguy likes this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

Time is a given for your average F2P. If the devs listened to us and accelerated progression, I think this game could make it to being among the ranks of Hitman: Sniper, or NFS:MW. The best games on Android. It already is the best to me. But it has potential to go even further.

SrammVII, TheFixer27 and The Otherguy like this.
  13. d_p air

d_p air Member

I think the game can't be the best, because regardless if you play a lot of time or pay money, for all these efforts, you still can't even choose what weapon/item you get. They are just randomly generated from pieces (I hope that it is really random and chances to get any of weapons are equal).

14. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    RNG is better...

15. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Pray to RNGesus

16. LimeOnMars

LimeOnMars Well-Known Member

Thanks, let's win battle bay now

17. Hazimi

Hazimi Active Member

Me too, its fun to be able to shoot from short distance then run away to reload

18. TheAntiSnipe

Wanna know the best part of running speeder? Sprint into the enemy team and shoot a shooter in the face. Don't do it every time, since you'll most likely die after doing it. But the "look" on his "face" will be priceless. "What....WHYYY???". Also, in a close combat scene, look at the enemy shooter's weps. If you are below Ace, he'll probably start panic-shifting his weapons. It's hilarious:D.

SrammVII likes this.
  19. TheFixer27

TheFixer27 Well-Known Member

A boat
    It's pretty funny to spamming finger selecting different weapon and just see the ship repeatedly changing it's "heads" XD

Agile Vanguard and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  20. tonberryking98

tonberryking98 Active Member

I hate when shooters switch weapons at the last second; baiting by aiming torpedo then switching to a explosive cannon. SHOOTER TIP: i can see you waiting for the waves to clear so u can hit me with a sniper (green), bigtorp (yellow), and railgun(red maybe)