1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My Tips For Appropriate Ships And Weapons

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by BreakfastTrooper, 19 Jun 2017.

1. BreakfastTrooper

BreakfastTrooper New Member

I'm hoping you, as the thread reader, not be bored to death reading this.
    I'm choosing the ships that fits with each and every weapon, utility, defensive, and medical items in-game. Remember, I just want this to be a learning experience, or opinion, unless I'm wrong :(
    Tiers and Ranks and Levels of ships and weapons and everything else don't count in my opinion.
    You may freely comment with tips or different tricks, I just don't want negativity in here.
    • Cannon Category
    Cannon.
    Fits well with: ALL SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!exclamationmark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just like it's description, your cannon is your trusted companion to destroy at mid-short range. With it's fast reload, take on your enemy with MOARAPIDFIRE!

Blast Cannon.
    Fits well with: All Ships.
    Especially Fits well with: Shooter, Speeder, Enforcer, And Defender.
    Shooter and Enforcer works well with Blast Cannon since they can attack well at mid-short range.
    Speeder can pass by opponents with this mighty cannon, as long as they know where they're aiming, moving, basically if they're good aiming dodgers. If you end up with fighting like a Shooter, good luck to you.
    Defender can use the Blast Cannon's high damage, since Defenders would need great power for their great defense. Defenders should take advantage of tight spaces so that they can aim their Blast Cannon better
    NOTE: I've noticed that Blast Cannon starts losing to Cannon over DPS when it's on the Uncommon rank. This continues in Rare, Epic, and Legendary ranks. (Note: I only compare on level 1s)

Sniper Cannon.
    Fits well with: Shooter.
    Why did I only put Shooter? Because I believe using it with all the other ships would either be overtaken by another weapon, such as Carronade for Speeder or Flare Gun for Enforcer, or it wouldn't really fit it's damage with Fixer or Defender. But it can still be a weapon for all of these ships, I just think it applies BEST as a Shooter weapon.
    Tip: If you would like to decide to use Railgun, you can teach yourself to aim with the Railgun (Before you start using Railgun) by targeting your opponents with the Sniper Cannon and firing at the best time. Use your auto-targeting system to your advantage by learning with it. Always keep a clear sight of your opponents.

Explosive Cannon.
    Fits well with: Shooter and Defender.
    Especially Fits well with: Shooter.
    This isn't necessarily a great weapon, due to the slow travelling speed, and due to opponents not being clustered like a pile of money. As it's description say, it works especially well against clustered enemies, but you must aim precisely, because the flaws of this can put you at a disadvantage. You should note that it has high damage, so make great use of that damage, especially at close range.

Carronade.
    Fits well with: Shooter, Speeder, and Defender
    Especially Fits well with: Speeder
    You may or may not of noticed, but Carronade really goes great with Speeder (And is probably the meta). Sgt. Swift encourages you to put his weapon into his ship with his skills. With those upgrades, you'll be able to swiftly pass by an opponent and destroy them with huge damage at close range while avoiding them. Just remember where you're aiming, and where you're going.
    Defender is the 2nd best choice, because you should lure opponents to come to you. Don't let any far away snipers take down your position, however! Keep tight in a small space to prevent your opponent from avoiding Carronade easily.
    Shooter can be like the Defender, but since the Shooter has more weapon slots, Carronade can be overtaken by other weapons.

Missile Launcher.
    Fits well with: Shooter, Speeder, and Defender
    Especially Fits well with: Defender
    I'm not sure if Missile Launcher is less popular than Carronade, but what the heck. They're both, like, the same thing.
    I've chosen Defender as the best one because the Missile Launcher spreads smaller when aimed at a shorter range. As a Defender, you can dish out huge damage with tight spaces as your advantage, since it's smaller range has less spread.
    Note: Missile Launcher has better DPS than Carronade at Common, Epic, and Legendary ranks. (Note: I only compare level 1s)

Railgun.
    Fits well with: Shooter.
    This weapon isn't as of use, due to it's very long reload, and the waves constantly blocking you from shooting it directly at your enemies. If you can manage your way into getting your enemies into easy sight, this weapon can dish out HUGE damage. Aim well and good luck my friend!

Mine.
    Fits well with: Defender, Speeder, Enforcer, and Shooter.
    Defenders can use this to, well, create traps to protect allies from enemies coming near as punishment.
    Speeders can swiftly place these onto places the enemies wouldn't probably bother noticing. Imagine it like you're just passing by dropping your christmas gift, only for the gift to explode when the opponents step on it by accident because they were busy noticing their child near their hot chocolate.
    Enforcers, well, enforces, well, everything they should enforce, like defense, right?
    For Shooters, I don't know how Mines are an advantage or disadvantage...

Standard Mortar.
    Especially Fits well with: Shooter, Enforcer, and Defender.
    Shhoonnkk! What's that? A huge circled spot that's red on my area?............Oh, I GOTTA GET OUT! Boosh.
    Don't need a cannon? Use a dang mortar instead! Hide behind rocks and walls to fire the artillery on your foolishly clustered enemies! Seriously I have no tips whatsoever with these ships. Help me out.

Long Range Mortar.
    Especially Fits well with: Shooter, Enforcer, Defender...
    Same description as Standard Mortar, except this has extra range if you would like to stay away from the battle even further. Remember to not let any enemies get too close to you!

Ballpark Mortar.
    Especially Fits Well with: Shooter, Enforcer, Defender......ugh
    With the range of Mortar, and the radius of..... even more than a mortar, this guarantees that you'll screw up clustered enemies because they love to worry so much about mortar spots around their area.

Big Berta.
    Especially Fits well with: Shooter
    Your ordinary Standard Mortar has been upgraded to Big Berta. Checking it out, you find out it dishes more damage than ever. Too bad it requires 2 slots. You can't rely on it alone.

Big Torpedo.
    This weapon, along with the other Torpedoes, can be hard to aim. To make the best use of it, shoot it straight into enemy territory, especially soon after the game starts. Also, you can shoot it when enemies are clustered, given that it's a more likely chance to hit someone once it crashes. You can also shoot it at predictive locations where the enemy would be at close range.
    Note: Like the other torpedoes, this weapon will not damage at really short range, so you gotta at least shoot it at mid-short range.

Swift Torpedo.
    Especially Fits well with: Shooter, Speeder, and Enforcer
    This could be the torpedo that you'll like more than the regular torpedo, since this one goes faster. z0om!
    Speeder can also swiftly pass by and drop this christmas present with wheels!
    Enforcer can just use this like what a Shooter would use it like.
    Note: Like the other torpedoes, this weapon will not damage at really short range, so you gotta at least shoot it at mid-short range.

Triple Torpedoes.
    Use this well in the thick of clustered battles by letting their power booshes on your opponents when they stumble upon them. It takes up 2 slots though. Be aware of choosing this weapon.
    Alright, you're probably tired if you've been reading every single weapon description or whatever. This here is just a checkpoint, and I would like it if I would relax from typing this and you would relax from reading this. Enjoy your break!
    You're done? Okay, let's continue!

Flare Gun.
    Fits well with: Enforcer and Fixer
    Why Enforcer and Fixer? They're both, especially Enforcer, great with team utility, and putting enemies on fire is half damaging, half utility. Plus, since an enemy is on fire, you're just probably telling your team mates to BULLY THE HEALTH out of your enemy! Also, your allies will have perks that requires enemies set on fire.

Fire Bomb.
    Fits well with: Shooter, Enforcer, Defender, Fixer
    Especially Fits well with: Enforcer
    Enforcer must enforce the rules of the battlefield with elementals, like fire. With the Fire Bomb, you can not set one, but MULTIPLE enemies on fire! With all your allies' perks that requires fire, you can devastate your opponents to the ground. Or should I say into Davy Jone's locker? or should I say water. idk anymore. Also this takes up 2 slots.

Napalm Launcher.
    Fits well with: Shooter and Enforcer
    Set fire to your clustered enemies and seperate the HELL out of them! That's all I got.

Grenade Launcher.
    Fits well with: All Ships
    Especially Fits well with: Enforcer
    Enforcers can probably burn enemies with this. ok That's all I got. Help your blah allies blah fire blah perks.
    Part 2 with Defensive/Utility/Medical Items will be created if I have time

ChickenSurprise likes this.