1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

my thoughts on this game

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wangleiatnj, 23 Jan 2018.

1. wangleiatnj

wangleiatnj New Member

I was here to make some suggestions and I saw many people have alrealdy done that. As a long time player since global release I agree with most of his suggestions. Here are mine:
    1. make every reward (single match, seasonal or guild rewads) infamy related, this will certainly limit those infamy droppers. they lost matches on purpose making normal players lose eventually frustrating and driving off many players.
    2. report rewards. i.e. if a player is verified to be a infamy dropper the players who reported him will be rewarded.this will encourage players help making the game more fair.
    3. no guild quests. better replace guild quests with guild matches. 5 players from the same guild battle with another guilds 5 players.
    4. make every player can only have one time to take the seasonal top 10 prizes expect the nightmare league.
    5. netf the mines or eliminate them. mines are disgusting items they are interfering the gameplay style and an encouragement to campers and opptunity seekers.

Riddlerpaji likes this.
  2. wangleiatnj

wangleiatnj New Member

or make mines can be destroyed or mines friendly fire capable

3. Gnu

Gnu Well-Known Member

Games
    1. Agreed, Infamy droppers need to be solved.
    2. An option to report infamy droppers individually would be nice.
    3. Guild quests increase the playtime of many players, giving them another option to play. Guild 5 on 5's is one of the reason custom exists.
    4. Don't know what you mean
    5. Nope

4. wangleiatnj

wangleiatnj New Member

for no4 i mean if you got 1st place this season in ace i league and receive rewards then you will never receive ace i league top 10 prizes for ever in the future legue rewards or at least for a long period of time. this is a key action to infamy droppers.

5. wangleiatnj

wangleiatnj New Member

NOTE: Guild quest solvers may play a similar role as infamy droppers in most matches if he/she is using an unfamiliar lower level lower rarity weapon in higher league matches

6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

An interesting side effect of being able to disable mines is that random fire could accidentally set off mines, causing area damage.

7. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

I routinely run a bunch of U-20 weapons or R1 weapons to complete the guild quests. You should've seen me in my M1 speeder with dual r1 swift torps. It was awesome......ly awful. Every week I shed a ton of infamy trying to complete the easy board.

I agree. The guild quests compound the tanking problem.

8. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

These days I let my guild do quests- once I did the carronade quests with an uncommon- it was a terrible idea

Last edited: 23 Jan 2018
  9. Snapshot

Snapshot Well-Known Member

napalm.... *shudder*

10. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a Performer! Television and Stage!

HELL NO DONT REMOVE MINES, GET GOOD! MINES ARE USED FOR BAY CONTROL. PLUS, THE ONLY WAY THAT YOU ARE GONNA GET BETTER AT THIS GAME, IS IMRPOVING YOURSELF. MINES ARE PERFECT AND ARE GREAT FOR BLOWING HIGH HEALTH DEFENDERS AND SHOOTERS. EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME IS WELL BALANCED PEOPLE, JUST LEARN HOW TO PLAY.

11. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

Number four is completely unfair and you sound like a cry baby for saying that. The people who are in the top ten deserve to be there dude, don’t whine, get good

12. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Student
    Calm down, they're not gonna touch your precious mines. Although I wish they were gone completely lol

_devill and vis1234567899 like this.
  13. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m completely calm bro, youre only reading what’s I said, you cant hear how I said it, so you wouldn’t know if I was calm or not, and I’ll tell you, I was. I just get upset by people who post things like this in the forum complaining about a weapon, to me, that’s the pettiest way to make an excuse on your infamy or how the game is supposedly “treating you poorly”

14. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

Using all caps is against forum rules. It gives the impression of shouting. And no one is nerfing mines.

Also I hate mines more than any other weapon since I'm a speeder so I won't mind if they are not there. No offence. :p

vis1234567899 and Zachiderp like this.
  15. vis1234567899

vis1234567899 Well-Known Member

I love mines if they are on my side - I hate them if they are on the other side but its a pain getting up close if mines are everywhere.

_devill likes this.
  16. HARPO!

HARPO! Well-Known Member

I’m a speeder, and I dodge them by knowing to think ahead, get good. Btw, caps lock was on and I didn’t feel like turning it off

vis1234567899 likes this.
  17. Spinners71

Spinners71 Well-Known Member

1) Excellent suggestion! This is something I have suggested and argued for in the past -- but it's so important, maybe I should fire back up about it...
    2) No -- you'd be encouraging people to spam reports everywhere, in the hopes that one of them will stick and give a reward... This would muddy the waters for whoever has to actually sift through and find the true violators.
    3) No -- unless guild sizes and rivalry group sizes increase, this would be infeasible. We have a semi-active guild, but it's still very rare to have 5+ members at any one moment (let alone an extended period of time, let alone when another guild ALSO has 5 on).
    4) No -- seems unnecessary. The correct argument would be to reduce the disparity of rewards between the #1 and #11 (or whatever) place holder. Just make it PURELY based on infamy reached (which was your argument from #1).
    5) While I want to agree with you because I hate mines so much... SO MUCH!... I realize it's just a personal preference, and they serve a unique function which many other players enjoy. Removing them is the wrong approach. Nerfing is a complicated decision, for which I do not have enough data to analyze... so I'll have to trust Rovio for when they buff/nerf items...

18. xxxBISMARCKxxx

xxxBISMARCKxxx Well-Known Member

Try sailing by a mine on a Defender when it blows up from 20 feet away, so much fun

19. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

You must be really good. Thinking ahead is a good thing to do. Any other tips for noobs like me?

20. a_creeper_won

a_creeper_won Well-Known Member

Basement dweller
    Quick question: if they remove mines, what will happen to the people who spent time to upgrade them?