1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My thoughts about Match Making

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Chris Tyler, 8 Oct 2018.

1. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

Ok so if the devs did see how the matchmaking is and dont do anything about it , more ppl will leave. This game is sp broken its uncanny , ppl who are nightmare or ppl who have over 2k infamy should not use mk3 for events period . events are for those who actually want to play this game and have fun . its no fun when ur trying to play for events and u cant because ppl who come in with legendary weapons woth over 2k infamy own the whole game . its no fun and plenty ppl have left because of that . please devs do something about the event matchmaking and regular battles . i get into a game against mk5s 99 % of the time and i have no chance of winning . make the match making better , maybe base the matches on infamy like mk3 should be up to 800 infamy . mk4 should be 800 to 900 so on an so forth . i am really thinking about quitting because its just not fair for us who are trying to level up and win events and matches fairly

2. Shoot em up

Shoot em up New Member

Each team is equal though. Not being harsh but change your playing style. I've had to and I currently am up against mk 7 NM players and do well.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  3. Chris Tyler

Chris Tyler New Member

It doesnt matter because they go after me since i have less weapons to use and less health so its not equal