1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

My return...

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by CoolDownHSNA, 26 May 2018.

1. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t been active on the forums lately. My half – yearly exams are coming soon, so I have been studying my socks off! I have been active on BB, and I really think it is a great update man (V3.0)!!! My friends on BB will know that I have been active.

I have also been trying a game called Bloons Tower Defense Battles which I bet 90% of you guys have heard of. It is actually a great game and is more fun than it looks. I am not trying to promote this game, just saying that it is really good and I have been playing it as much as BB recently!!! A battle can go forever though, and I had 45 minute battle yesterday XD!!! Here is what it looks like for those who don’t know:

I hope you guys enjoyed the new BB update and I will be more active once the update comes out my friends!

2. CoolDownHSNA

CoolDownHSNA Well-Known Member

Student
    I told you, it looks bad but is very fun no joke

R4Z0R likes this.
  3. SeaNavy

SeaNavy Well-Known Member

I've played before, but I got bored of it

4. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    It's really fun I have it downloaded :) It got boring though because of how easy it can get. You can technically go an infinite amount of rounds forward if you just keep buying monkey temples until you get maximum dps.

5. StrictSalmon307

StrictSalmon307 Well-Known Member

Professional student
    Oh wait nvm, I thought you were talking about Bloons tower defense 5 :D