1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

**My** MK-2 Speeder; Any tips? (Also getting ready for MK-3)

Discussion in 'Strategy Discussion' started by Inferno Lizard, 20 May 2017.

Tags:
  1. Inferno Lizard

Inferno Lizard New Member

I have been playing this game for roughly 2 weeks and looking to improve. If there is **ANYTHING** you guys can tell me that could help me improve that'd be a bonus, but if you just came to help about mt set up then my title worked ;) (but please do help me, I do want to improve).
    -Inferno Lizard

Attached Files:

2. JK Nguyen

JK Nguyen New Member

I think you should upgrade Turbo asap, your basic speed should be faster

3. lolawola

lolawola Active Member

agreed. my speed at mk2 was 1,45. you will literally fly through the map, behind enemy lines, pick'em one by one while they have trouble hitting you.

4. Inferno Lizard

Inferno Lizard New Member

It is currently at level 9 now, working to upgrade it more, and thanks! :)

5. • Percy •

• Percy • Well-Known Member

9th grader
    That's the setup I used to run in my mk 2. I'm a mk 3 now and I use rare bc and rare cannon with UC T2 OB and UC nitro and a rare turbo. Works for me but IDK about you. Thanks